Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update on move to Mundelein

So, Monday morning, I started my voyage from Quincy, Illinois to Mundelein Seminary in Mundelein, Illinois, a town about an hour northwest of Chicago.  Before I left my house, I said to God, "What in the world are you getting me into now?"  After a few minutes, I get over myself and say, "Well, God knows what He's doing and I need to trust in Him."

That's a continual process for me, I need to get over myself follow God's will continuously.  There's a silent retreat that will starting on Sunday evening that goes till Friday afternoon.  So I'm hoping that I'll be able to conform my will to God's after this retreat and through out the year.   I do have my schedule for the first quarter and will put it up next Friday or Saturday.  I do believe that it will be a good year, but it will definitely be challenging.  I'm finishing up the orientation, so this entry is definitely scatterbrained.  Please pray for me, and all other seminarians, this year.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment